Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cloth diapers, our new endevor!

Well, we've switched to cloth diapers for Lincoln, Kate, and Madeline. Of course, Lincoln is potty trained now, but he was in cloth at the beginning of the year. Currently, Kate and Madeline are using cloth, and because of my favorite diapers, the Bum Genius Organic AIO's, Kate and Madeline can wear the same diaper, just snapped to a different size! They are super trim, super absorbent, super cute, and super easy! I am so glad I made the switch to cloth, I only wish I would have made the switch sooner, I can only imagine how much money we would have saved if I started with Claire.

I'd love to convert a few of you to cloth, if you are interested in hearing me gab about it! I'll tell you everything I know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment